Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an inspiration you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp patent services into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product patent. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as possible.